You can find all the latest resources, newsletters and documents about SADC-GMI and the activities we are involved in below. If you can’t find what you are looking for, please let us know.
SADC-GMI SUCCESS STORIES BOOK
The stories in this book aim to convey the importance of groundwater and interventions implemented by the SADC-GMI from the period 2016-2020. We aim to capture a wide readership – non-specialists as well as the general water resources management stakeholders.
We will also talk about the journey of bringing leading experts from SADC and across the globe together at the SADC Annual Groundwater Conference to share knowledge, new discoveries, challenges and accomplishments, and to strategise about the future of groundwater in the region.
We hope you enjoy these stories and we look forward to the next five years of SADC-GMI as we continue to pave the way for groundwater and ensure sustainable, clean, drinking water and sanitation for all of SADC’s citizens.
– JAMES SAURAMBA, SADC-GMI EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- The Well Newsletters
- GDE's and Biodiversity - Khakea/Bray Transboundary Aquifer
- Water Resources Management Research in Eastern Kalahari
- Shire Conjunctive Water Project
- Capacity Needs Assessment
- Groundwater Data Collection and Management (DataCoM) Project
- Sustainable Groundwater & Drought Management
- SADC-GMI Brochure's
- Potential Partner's Booklet
- Groundwater Management Overview
Conjunctive Water Resources Management Research in the Shire River Aquifer System (Shire ConWat)