You can find all the latest resources, newsletters and documents about SADC-GMI and the activities we are involved in below. If you can’t find what you are looking for, please let us know.
SADC-GMI SUCCESS STORIES BOOK
The stories in this book aim to convey the importance of groundwater and interventions implemented by the SADC-GMI from the period 2016-2020. We aim to capture a wide readership – non-specialists as well as the general water resources management stakeholders.
We will also talk about the journey of bringing leading experts from SADC and across the globe together at the SADC Annual Groundwater Conference to share knowledge, new discoveries, challenges and accomplishments, and to strategise about the future of groundwater in the region.
We hope you enjoy these stories and we look forward to the next five years of SADC-GMI as we continue to pave the way for groundwater and ensure sustainable, clean, drinking water and sanitation for all of SADC’s citizens.
– JAMES SAURAMBA, SADC-GMI EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Annual Reports
- Business Strategy & Financial Sustainability Plans
- Capacity Needs Assessment
- Establishment of National Focal Groups
- GDE's and Biodiversity - Khakea/Bray Transboundary Aquifer
- Groundwater Data Collection and Management (DataCoM) Project
- Groundwater Management Overview
- Lessons Learned Project
- Operation and Maintenance of Groundwater Infrastructure in SADC
- Potential Partner's Booklet
- Preparing Proposals to Access Funding for Groundwater Project
- SADC-GMI Brochure's
- Shire Conjunctive Water Project
- Sustainable Groundwater & Drought Management
- The Well Newsletters
- Water Resources Management Research in Eastern Kalahari
Conjunctive Water Resources Management Research in the Shire River Aquifer System (Shire ConWat)